Sistem menadžmenta servisima (SMS) ISO/IEC 20000
What is ISO/IEC 20000?
ISO/IEC 20000 is recognized as the first international standard for IT service management, which states the requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain, and improve an SMS. The standard includes two main parts which enable IT service providers to identify methods to develop the quality of the services they deliver to their clients, both internally and externally whereby,
– Part 1 specifies the requirements for developing and implementing an IT Service Management System and;
– Part 2 includes guidance on the application of service management systems within the scope of ISO/IEC 20000-1.
IMPLEMENTACIJA PROJEKTA USAGLAŠAVANJA SA ZAHTEVIMA ISO/IEC 20000 U VAŠOJ ORGANIZACIJI!!
Pozovite, pošaljite e-mail, zatražite PONUDU po meri Vaše organizacije, ODGOVOR očekujte istog dana!
SO/IEC 20000 – IT Service Management Systems Implementation and Certification
ISO/IEC 20000 is a Service Management Systems (SMS) standard which specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS. Most importantly, ISO/IEC 20000 certification validates that a company can continuously improve the delivery of their IT services.
By obtaining ISO/IEC 20000 implementation and certification, you will enable your company to have reliable, effective, consistent and continually improved IT services.
IT Service Management Systems (ITSMS) state the requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, review, maintain, and improve an SMS based on best practices.
The implementation of ISO/IEC 20000 means that your organization will continually improve while significantly increasing the efficiency and reliability among its personnel, customer satisfaction, and the quality of provided IT services.
Moreover, ITSMS will help your organization to focus on the implementation of suitable and effective processes for maintaining its goals and efficiently managing costs.
IST APROACH TO THE SERVICES MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS IMPLEMENTATION
The Deming cycle follows the process approach, which allows the SMS management systems implementation process to use the requirements and the expectations of the stakeholders as inputs, understand how it produces these requirements with the necessary actions and processes, and also verification of the management system results.
The table shows how each clause of the SMS management systems can potentially be implemented by following this structure. This structure includes mainly the requirements that are generic and existent in almost all the management systems. However, it should be adjusted based on the ISO/IEC 20000 standard that the organization is implementing and include additional clauses as necessary.
IST experts are here to assist you throughout the entire process and if you need help getting started follow the link below and contact us to begin with the first step.
If you need help getting started in IST with PECB training for Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor, contact us to begin with the first step.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 20000 implementation and certification to your organization:
- Globally recognized Certification
- Decrease in number of incidents and enhancement of incident management
- Increased customer satisfaction with quality service delivery
- Better comprehension of responsibilities and business targets
- Ability to manage and protect the organization, assets, stakeholders and management
- Improving organization reliability
- Improvement of response times with minimal disruptions to IT service
- Attaining financial savings by efficiently managing costs
- Ensured continual improvement
- Boosting awareness towards legislative and regulatory acquiescence
Benefits of ISO/IEC 20000 implementation and certification to your customers:
- IT service delivery on time
- Less IT related incidents and vulnerabilities
- Increased credibility and trust
ISO/IEC 20000 certification (also known as “registration”) is a third-party audit performed by a certification body such as PECB who, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000, will issue an ISO/IEC 20000 certificate. This certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification performed on a triennial basis.
ISO/IEC TR 20000 — Part 11: Guidance on the relationship between ISO/IEC 20000-1 and service management frameworks: ITIL®
ISO/IEC TR 20000-11 is a Technical Report that provides guidance on the relationship between ISO/IEC 20000-1 and a commonly used service management framework, ITIL.
It can be used by any organization or person wishing to understand how ITIL can be used with ISO/IEC 20000-1, including:
- a service provider that has demonstrated or intends to demonstrate conformity to the requirements specified in ISO/IEC 20000-1 and is seeking guidance on the use of ITIL to establish and improve an SMS and the services;
- a service provider that already uses ITIL and is seeking guidance on how ITIL can be used to support efforts to demonstrate conformity to the requirements specified in ISO/IEC 20000-1;
- an assessor or auditor who wishes to understand the use of ITIL as support to achieve the requirements specified in ISO/IEC 20000-1.
This Technical Report describes how ITIL can support the demonstration of conformity to ISO/IEC 20000-1 and relates chapters in ITIL to clauses in ISO/IEC 20000-1.